BizTalk Server is often described as the center point of enterprise integration applications and is, therefore, essential to business process automation, business-to-business communications, message brokering, and business activity monitoring.
BizTalk Server 2020 upgrade advantages
Achieve hybrid connectivity by connecting on-premises systems to SaaS applications through Azure connectivity and realize the following advantages:
- A commitment to Support – 10 years of BizTalk Server Support commitment from Microsoft.
- Features to support new platforms – Each BizTalk update brings improvements that help the hybrid integration scenario. The most important are those that support for newer platforms like:
- Visual Studio 2019
- Windows Server 2016 and 2019
- Windows 10
- SQL Server 2016 SP2, 2017 and 2019
- Office 2016 and 2019
- A new set of Adapters for Azure Services like Logic Apps, Service Bus, Office 365, and more.
- Analytics – View and Track your data in Azure using Application Insights or Power BI.
- Cloud Migration – BizTalk Server 2020 allows running on Azure VM to increase integration capacity and take advantage of features such as Azure Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus, and Azure Blob Storage.
BizTalk Server 2020 top benefits
The top benefits of BizTalk 2020 include:
- Large Scope – It works with traditional apps allowing you to create custom components.
- Large volumes – BizTalk Server is designed to operate on multiple servers simultaneously.
- Business Rules Engine – Lets you design custom business rules that work for your system.
- Security – BizTalk SSO store and API can be used to manage sensitive information securely.
TwoConnect can help get there!
If you want to upgrade to BizTalk Server 2020, contact TwoConnect to discuss the possibilities designed for your specific needs.