Microsoft Azure DevOps combines software development and IT operations to shorten the systems development lifecycle and provide continuous delivery with high software quality using Agile software development methodology.
Resolve binding issues while ensuring business continuity!
A clean installation of BizTalk applications with DevOps can be used to resolve binding issues and maintain business continuity. BizTalk Server Application Management (BSAM) solution and Azure DevOps improve overall performance in BizTalk Server 2016 production environment and overcome potential issues with Binding.xml using DevOps. Opening communication among network adapter card drivers, protocols, and services results in faster and better integration across the enterprise.
DevOps merges people, processes, and tools to increase business agility
A sample scenario
The use of Azure DevOps to build, test, and deploy BizTalk Applications ensures smooth and adaptive IT processes and business agility. TwoConnect’s BSAM enables companies to concentrate on their core business while TwoConnect focuses on DevOps, including:
- Identifying the DevOps tasks required in the new model
- Building the DevOps process flow
- Identifying the steps and flow of the DevOps project
- Determining if binding issues were resolved by building detailed DevOps tasks that became a pipeline for the MIB-DeathScrub application
- Cleaning all BizTalk applications on the Dev server and starting a clean installation
- Building binding scenarios to recreate and test assumed resolutions
- Building a DevOps release for all BizTalk apps and validating the original vision
- Deploying across the company
Providing a resolution to binding issues through Azure DevOps and increasing performance in the new BizTalk Server production environment results in better outcomes from BizTalk Health Monitor. BSAM focuses exclusively on supporting, maintaining, and adapting a company’s integration solutions to ensure the seamless continuity of business operations.
The BSAM solution utilizes:
- BizTalk Server 2016 Enterprise Edition including BizTalk EDI Runtime
- SQL Server 2016 Enterprise Edition
- BizTalk Server 2010 Enterprise Edition including BizTalk EDI Runtime
- SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition
TwoConnect’s BizTalk Server Application Management solution and its award-winning BizTalk Managed Services team implemented guidelines for supporting, maintaining, and adapting all their integration solutions to ensure the seamless continuity of business operations going forward. BizTalk Server is the connection point among various systems. Azure DevOps extension is the framework for BizTalk that facilitates the deployment and configuration of all BizTalk apps. DevOps tools help reduce development time and costs while speeding time to customers.