TwoConnect is seeking an experienced BizTalk Solutions Developer to architect, develop, and implement BizTalk Server Solutions on behalf of our worldwide customers. Our BizTalkers need to transcend the software and take the human factor into account as well. Our ideal candidate needs to demonstrate evidence of this ability. Good people skills and excellent communication are a must at TwoConnect! Please keep this in mind when applying.
- Architect, develop and implement BizTalk Server solutions as part of TwoConnect’s BizTalk development services offered to our worldwide customers.
- As the BizTalk Solutions leader, you must utilize excellent communication, analytical, and problem solving skills to manage the technical relationship with the customer.
- Review in-depth business requirements and develop technical solution proposals, functional requirements, and technical documentation relating to BizTalk solutions.
- Apply your Agile and Scrum development skills to manage the entire software development lifecycle utilizing Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Guarantee the provision of quality project deliverables according to all specified requirements including timelines and customer requests.
At least three years’ experience with the following:
- Microsoft BizTalk Server, including development of schemas, orchestrations, maps, pipelines, and port configuration
- XSLT, XML, XSD
- Microsoft SQL Server development, including data design and optimization, stored procedures, cursors, XML queries, indexing, locking, and relationships
- BizTalk Solution-based architecture, design and estimation
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Preferred experience with the implementation of business-to-business interfaces using any of the following B2B standards.
- X12 EDI
Preferred experience with Microsoft Windows Azure, specifically:
- Use of Microsoft BizTalk Services
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Azure BizTalk Hybrid Connections
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to learn and implement the latest development technologies and trends
- Exceptional problem solving and debugging skills required
TwoConnect is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a dynamic and exciting place to work. Each member of our team is highly valued; we believe in them and in return, their dedication and hard work drives our success. Personal and professional achievements are not only encouraged but rewarded, cultivating a positive mutual respect throughout the company.
Our team is passionate about technology and motivated to execute our goals. We carefully choose each member of our team based on their expertise and knowledge of evolving technologies as well as on their strong business acumen. Each individual at TwoConnect is a key member of a team that drives our company’s vision and direction.