TwoConnect is Hiring!
If you love all things integration, working with BizTalk and Azure, and meet the following qualifications, we want to hear from you! Talk to us about working remotely. Most of us are bilingual (English/Spanish) so we prefer candidates from the U.S. and Latin America; however, if you think you’re a great BizTalk and Azure Developer candidate, wherever your location, contact us at: email@example.com.
TwoConnect Values and Empowers Its People
TwoConnect is passionate about technology and motivated to execute on our goals. We carefully choose each member of our team based on their expertise, knowledge of evolving technologies, and strong business acumen. Everyone at TwoConnect is a valued member of a team that drives our company’s vision and direction.
Looking for a change and meet these qualifications? Call us!
As a BizTalk and Azure Developer, you:
- Have at least two years’ experience architecting, developing, and deploying Microsoft BizTalk Server solutions.
- Are proficient with C#, T-SQL, and XML/XSL.
- Have a deep understanding of the .Net framework with substantial professional development experience with WCF Services.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Azure’s integration suite of services.
- Can provide technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations, and enhancement of existing systems.
Your skills are broad and include:
- Being a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- The ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, and rapidly changing priorities.
- The ability to communicate with clients at all levels.
- The ability to provide with the best solution for given requirements.
- The ability to have fun along the way!
If you are seeking a culture where you can stretch your technical and leadership skills, we want to hear from you. Submit your resume and contact information here. We look forward to hearing from you.
Learn more about TwoConnect here: About Us
Share this position