Why should I migrate?
Migration of BizTalk to Azure will be essential to the success of your business at some point. How smoothly you transfer your applications to Azure while continuing to empower your employees and impress your customers will define the success of your migration.
Microsoft has made all BizTalk schemas including X12 and EDIFACT EDI and HIPAA schemas open source, so you can use the schemas anywhere and everywhere without purchasing a BizTalk license.
With Azure, integration has never been easier or less expensive. The possibilities are endless, and TwoConnect can help you realize them.
Proof of Concept
BizTalk 2020 Upgrade vs. Azure Migration
Our BizTalk Server customers are asking whether they should upgrade to BizTalk 2020 or migrate their integrations to Azure Logic Apps.
In addition to the long list of advantages to Azure migration, moving from BizTalk Server to Azure also impacts your business in several positive ways.
- Significant on-prem footprint
- Significant up-front investment
- Significant database footprint
- Legacy technology (SOA, SOAP, SML, WCF)
- Traditional server feature release cycle
- Complex knowledge onboarding
- No API governance
- Zero databases to manage
- Modern technology (Microservices, REST, JSON, Open API)
- Multiple releases per month
- Much easier developer experience
- API First
The migration roadmap
- Business integration needs assessments
- Integration application portfolio assessment
2. Business Case
- Make the business case: cost analysis and value mapping
- Identify apps to migrate and those requiring refactoring
- Quantify ROI of migration of business case
3. Proof of Concept
- Conduct proof of concept migrations
- Ensure end-to-end integration is achieved
4. Migration Deploy
- Migrate integration workloads without business interruption
- Optimize cloud services consumption for efficiency and savings
Over 20 years helping many companies with data integration
“We needed a team of highly-skilled professionals to partner with us and TwoConnect caught our eye on a list of Microsoft Gold Certified solution providers. From the start, working with TwoConnect was seamless and easy. They quickly put together a statement of work, assigned a project lead, and assembled a development team with the perfect fit of technology skills.”
Ready to Get Started On a BizTalk Migration?
Is your company looking for a modern integration solution? We are ready to talk with you. Let’s get in touch.