We are Hiring!
If you are an Azure Developer with great communication and leadership skills who loves to work independently, remotely, and play multiple roles throughout the entire software development lifecycle, then TwoConnect wants to talk to you! Most of us are bilingual (English/Spanish) so we prefer candidates from the U.S. and Latin America; however, if you think you’re a great candidate, wherever your location, contact us at: email@example.com.
The opportunity to excel and enjoy what you do! In this position, you own projects from start to finish. We count on you to deliver outstanding products, while enjoying the support of a fun and dedicated team that is passionate about what they do.
TwoConnect developers and architects act as the lead project manager, development lead, and customer contact on all their projects using agile-based software development experience to architect, develop, and implement exciting Azure cloud-based solutions.
As an Integration Solutions Architect, you can:
- Architect, develop, and implement cloud and on-premises integration solutions as part of TwoConnect’s Azure DevOps, Logic Apps integration, and development services offered to our worldwide customers.
- Utilize your communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to manage the technical relationship with the customer.
- Review in-depth business requirements and develop technical solution proposals, functional requirements, and technical documentation relating to Microsoft Azure Solutions.
- Utilize Microsoft Team Foundation Service to apply your agile scrum development skills throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Guarantee the provision of quality project deliverables according to all specified requirements including timelines and customer requests.
Your skills are broad and include:
- Microsoft BizTalk Server with experience in the development of schemas, orchestrations, maps, pipelines, and port configuration.
- XSLT, XML, XSD.
- Microsoft SQL Server development with experience in data design and optimization, stored procedures, cursors, XML queries, indexing, locking, and relationships.
- Microsoft Azure DevOps, Logic Apps, Azure Integration Services, Function Apps, Event Grid, Power BI, and Azure Data Factory.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Services (TFS).
Your experience includes the implementation of business-to-business interfaces with any one of the following B2B standards preferred:
- X12 EDI
You have Microsoft Windows Azure skills, with the following preferred:
- Microsoft BizTalk Services
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Azure Power BI & Azure Data Factory
- Azure DevOps
- Azure Logic Apps & Azure Integration Services
You also possess:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The desire to learn and implement the latest development technologies and trends.
- Exceptional problem solving and debugging skills.
- The ability to have fun along the way!
We carefully choose each member of our team based on their expertise, knowledge of evolving technologies, and strong business acumen. Everyone at TwoConnect is a valued member of a team that drives our company’s vision and direction. Apply now!
If you meet these requirements and are seeking a culture where you can stretch your technical and leadership skills, we want to hear from you. Submit your resume and contact information here. Contact TwoConnect today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Learn more about TwoConnect here: About Us
Share this position