Lead BizTalk Architect
BizTalk Architect/Developer – Miami, FL, USA.
TwoConnect is seeking an experienced BizTalk Solutions Developer to architect, develop, and implement BizTalk Server Solutions on behalf of our worldwide customers. Candidate must be local to South Florida or willing to relocate to South Florida. We prefer US Citizens but can consider sponsoring visas for the right candidates.
- Architect, develop, and Implement BizTalk Server solutions as part of TwoConnect’s BizTalk development services offered to our worldwide customers.
- As the BizTalk Solutions leader, utilize your communication, analytical skills, and problem solving skills to manage the technical relationship with the customer.
- Review in-depth business requirements and develop technical solution proposals, functional requirements, and technical documentation relating to BizTalk solutions.
- Apply your agile, Scrum development skills to manage the entire software development lifecycle utilizing Microsoft Team Foundation Service.
- Guarantee the provision of quality project deliverables according to all specified requirements including specified timelines and customer requests.
At least three years of experience with the following:
Microsoft BizTalk Server, including development of schemas, orchestrations, maps, pipelines, port configuration.
- XSLT, XML, XSD.
- Microsoft SQL Server development including data design and optimization, stored procedures, cursors, XML queries, indexing, locking and relationships.
- BizTalk Solution-based architecture, design and estimation.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Services (TFS).
Experience with the implementation of business-to-business interfaces using any of the following B2B standards preferred:
- X12 EDI
Experience with Microsoft Windows Azure preferred, specifically:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to learn and implement the latest development technologies and trends.
- Exceptional problem solving and debugging skills required.
TwoConnect is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a dynamic and exciting place to work. Each member of our team is highly valued; we believe in them and in return, their dedication and hard work drives our success. Personal and professional achievements are not only encouraged but invested in, cultivating a positive mutual respect throughout the company. Our team is passionate about technology and motivated to execute on our goals. We carefully choose each member of our team based on both upon their expertise and knowledge of evolving technologies and strong business acumen. Each individual at TwoConnect is a key member of a team that drives our company’s vision and direction.
If you are interested, please contact TwoConnect as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you. Email your resume and contact information to email@example.com.
Lead BizTalk Architect
Share this position