A single portal for simplified knowledge management and worldwide communication
Explore a compelling case study featuring SFBC International, a leading drug development services company. With a global presence and a growing need for collaboration and knowledge sharing, SFBC faced the challenge of managing its expanding knowledge base while ensuring regulatory compliance. Limited in-house IT resources added to the complexity. TwoConnect partnered with SFBC to develop a Microsoft SharePoint™ Services solution.
A Microsoft SharePoint solution
“The solution provided SFBC with Web-based team collaboration and secure access to content along with easy management of its growing knowledge base.”
SFBC International is a drug development services company offering a comprehensive range of development, bioanalytical and consulting services to healthcare and pharmaceutical companies. It has more than 30 offices and laboratories and 2,000 employees worldwide. The company faced:
- Company growth and expanded operations into world markets.
- A growing requirement for increased collaboration and communication on projects and case studies.
- Pressure to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Limited in-house IT resources.
TwoConnect consultants collaborated with SFBC to develop a Microsoft SharePoint™ Services solution that enabled:
- Single portal for knowledge management and inter-office communication worldwide
- The ability to perform both simple and complex search functionality
- Ability to create and configure collaborative workspaces easily
- Online discussions, forums, and chats
- Centralized document repository
- Content status and history tracking
- Ability to copy content, user permissions, and attributes in a single step
- Automation of repetitive management tasks
- Connected employees, processes, and information through a single centralized web portal solution
- Improved productivity
- Improved decision making
- Improved regulatory compliance
- Increased value and quality of content through rules-based content management and permissions
- Saved money by automating content management tasks
Services & Technologies
Ready to get started?
Is your company looking for a modern integration solution? We are ready to talk with you. Let’s get in touch.