Microservices / SOA
Azure Service Fabric
Case StudyModern Integration
What are Microservices and Azure Service Fabric and how can they help me?
Azure Microservice applications are composed of small, independent, scalable customer-focused services that communicate with each other over standard protocols with well-defined interfaces. It’s the opposite of the traditional monolithic approach to integration. Azure Microservices uses Azure Service Fabric as its platform. The aim of Azure Service Fabric is to solve the hard problems of building and running a service and utilize infrastructure resources efficiently, so that teams can solve business problems using a microservices approach.
TwoConnect leverages Azure Service Fabric to help our customers:
- Simplify Microservices development and application lifestyle management
- Reliably scale and orchestrate containers and microservices
- Data-aware platform for low-latency, high-throughput workloads with stateful containers or microservices
- Run anything – your choice of languages and programming models
- Run anywhere – supports Windows/Linux in Azure, on-premises, or other clouds
- Scales up to thousands of machines
Contact us today
Contact us today to learn more about Microservices and Azure Service Fabric and how our team can help you reach your modern integration technology goals faster and more efficiently than ever before.