Lead BizTalk Architect
Lead BizTalk Architect – Work From Home, National USA
If you are as business savvy as you are technologically smart, we’re interested in speaking with you about any BizTalk jobs we have available. TwoConnect is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a dynamic and exciting place to work. Each member of our team is highly valued; we believe in them and in return, their dedication and hard work drives our success. Personal and professional achievements are not only encouraged but invested upon, cultivating a positive mutual respect throughout the company.
Our team is passionate about technology and motivated to execute on our goals. We carefully choose each member of our team based on both upon their expertise and knowledge of evolving technologies and strong business acumen. Each individual at TwoConnect is a key member of a team that drives our company’s vision and direction.
- 4 years experience Architecting, developing, and deploying Microsoft BizTalk Server solutions
- Proficient with C#, T-SQL, and XML/XSL
- A deep understanding of the .Net framework with substantial professional development experience with WCF
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Azure’s integration suite of services
- 4 years experience developing WCF Services
- Ability to provide technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations, and enhancement of existing systems
- Ability to prepare functional specifications from which applications can be written
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate with clients at all levels.
- Ability to come up with the best solution for given requirements.
- Ability to provide reasonably accurate estimates for projects, based on client-provided technical and functional requirements