BizTalk Is What We Do
TwoConnect is a Microsoft Certified Gold BizTalk Partner
How Can TwoConnect Help Me Succeed with BizTalk?
- If you are considering using BizTalk, whether on premise or in the Azure cloud, we can help you understand if it’s the right product for your organization through Consultations and Proof of Concepts.
- Our experienced BizTalk Consultants are available onsite or remotely, usually within 24 hours, to help you when you need it most such as troubleshooting, performance or technical issues.
- There is always room for improvement; our BizTalk mentoring solutions even help established development teams squeeze more productivity from their working practices.
- We provide official developer and administrator customized training for BizTalk and Azure Logic Apps to provide your organization with self-sufficiency.
- When our customers don’t have a resource available internally, they handover the development of their BizTalk projects to us. Our experience ensures we always do a good job.
- Learn how to ensure your BizTalk and Azure cloud solutions run smoothly in production through our operational platform that warns of issues before they become problems.
Free 2-Day BizTalk Cloud Migration Assessment
If you’ve been wondering how all the new Azure Cloud technologies might be able to help your organization, TwoConnect can help. For a limited time, we are offering a Free 2-day BizTalk cloud migration assessment.
The goal of the assessment is to help you determine which of your existing BizTalk applications would benefit from a cloud migration or which new applications may be better implemented in the cloud. We will then follow our initial assessment with:
- Detailed list of recommendations
- A Proof of Concept
- A migration or implementation plan for developing and deploying the cloud-based solutions.