Azure Logic Apps Are Here
Logic Apps are here
Significantly reduce your IT management work.
Migrate your existing integration and workflows to Azure and realize the benefits of the serverless cloud.
Along with Function Apps, you now have the option to implement and deploy your integrations and workflows on the serverless cloud.
Case studyAzure Logic Apps
We Can Help You Step by Step
Step 1- Introduction
Step 2 - Assessment
Step 3 – Proof of Concept
Step 4 – Implementation
Step 5 - Management
- Logic Apps development techniques
- Describe deployment scenarios
- Compare Logic Apps to existing integration solutions such as BizTalk Server
- Demonstrate Logic Apps and Function Apps working together
- Compare Logic Apps to existing integration on-premise and cloud offerings from vendors such as Mulesoft, Talend and Dell Boomi
How can you use it?
- Analyze your business processes to determine which processes can best utilize Logic Apps
- Identify projects best suited for logic apps and the serverless cloud
- Use case development
- Implementation Gap Analysis
- Roadmap and risk analysis
- Initial Time and cost estimates for development and implementation
Let’s see it working
- An initial development will allow you to see your solution implemented in a sandbox environment
- All core functionality of the proposed solution
- Updated Gap Analysis
- Updated Roadmap
- Performance testing of the solution
We’re a go
- Solution development, testing, and deployment
- Iterative highly agile development methodology
- Document all processes and artifacts
- Knowledge transfer to appropriate personnel
Keep it running
- Manage and support your new serverless integration/workflow solution
- Establish proper support and escalation procedures
- Establish regression testing methodology for the implementation of new feature enhancement or fixes.