Azure Event Grid
What is Azure Event Grid and how can it help me?
Azure Event Grid is another great modern integration technology by Microsoft that our team has been using a lately and having a lot of fun with. It allows you to easily build applications with event-based architectures. You select the Azure resource you would like to subscribe to, and give the event handler to send the event to. Event Grid has built-in support for events coming from Azure services, like storage blobs and resource groups.
TwoConnect leverages Azure Event Grid to react to relevant events across both Azure and non-Azure services in near-real time fashion.
Here are some of the key features of Azure Event Grid:
- Simplicity - Point and click to aim events from your Azure resource to any event handler or endpoint.
- Advanced filtering - Filter on event type or event publish path to ensure event handlers only receive relevant events.
- Fan-out - Subscribe multiple endpoints to the same event to send copies of the event to as many places as needed.
- Reliability - Utilize 24-hour retry with exponential backoff to ensure events are delivered.
- Pay-per-event - Pay only for the amount you use Event Grid.
- High throughput - Build high-volume workloads on Event Grid with support for millions of events per second.
- Built-in Events - Get up and running quickly with resource-defined built-in events.
- Custom Events - use Event Grid route, filter, and reliably deliver custom events in your app.
- Contact us today to learn more about Azure Service Bus and how our team can help you reach your modern integration technologies goals faster and more efficiently than ever before.
Contact us today to learn more about Azure Event Grid and how our team can help you reach your modern integration technology goals faster and more efficiently than ever before.