ENABLE UNIVERSAL CONNECTIVITY FOR SAP WITH BIZTALK
There are varied business scenarios where organizations need to connect to external partners, other systems, mainframes and even physical events like RFID to SAP.
In all of these scenarios, TwoConnect leverages BizTalk to integrate existing processes like:
- B2B/EDI: Often organizations need to trade information with partners via standard interfaces like X12/EDIFACT EDI. BizTalk provides a robust platform for EDI that can either integrate directly with inbound or outbound iDocs, or with RFC and Enterprise Service.
- RFID: SAP has extensive business processes in sales, distribution and material management, which often require human interactions and documents to be passed back and forth. BizTalk provides the RFID capability that can use physical events to automate this process, removing the human element where possible, thereby increasing the efficiency and timeliness of the process.
- ESB: An enterprise service bus is a very dynamic architecture for advanced message processing. BizTalk ESB Toolkit provides an agile Service-Oriented approach to integrate SAP applications in a loosely-coupled way. For example an Order message placed on the bus may be routed to SAP for fulfillment. Similarly SAP events and messages can be published, to the bus for processing and business applications.
- SharePoint: BizTalk along with SharePoint provides a great platform for doing composite applications. These can then be consumed by custom web parts or by the Business data Catalog/Business Connectivity Services.
CREATE A SELF SERVICE ENVIRONMENT
Continuing cost and efficiency pressures are forcing organizations to reduce overheads and streamline operations by effective use of technology.BizTalk Server with its robust connectivity solutions and integration capabilities provides a platform to enable companies to self service applications such as:
- Aggregate routine HR information like investment allocation on 401k, leave requests etc and provide self-service access to employees
- Reduce administrative costs and simplify repetitive processes by automating all of them
- Empower vendors and customers by using BizTalk to set up portals to increase efficiency and reduce personnel hours.
ENABLE A SINGLE VIEW OF A PRODUCT OR CUSTOMER
Data Synchronization is a key factor to manage information from disparate systems and ensure consistency.
BizTalk Server provides a cost-effective platform for companies to create a data synchronization solution using the messaging platform and out-of-the box connectivity options to a myriad of ERP packages and database platforms:
- Master Data Management: Master data management is all about ensuring the consistency of enterprise data and business process to enable a single view of the customer or product data
- Real time visibility: Allow SAP to be the single source of truth and transmit master data to appropriate systems in real life
CONSOLIDATE DIFFERENT SAP BUSINESS PROCESSES
It has become increasingly important for global companies to harmonize IT systems and processes worldwide. BizTalk provides a cost effective platform for companies to create composite solution environment whereby information and processes from multiple SAP instances can be combined to provide a unified view of the data to the end user.
SAP instances can vary from country to country and from region to region. This may be done either for security reasons or to comply with national laws.
- Integrating data from multiple SAP modules into one place
- Provide an enterprise level, role based view of data
- Present data from SAP along with other core systems
Contact us today for more information on how we can help with you with your BizTalk SAP integration project. We will be glad to help and will respond within 24 hours.
Call us at 1.877.TWO.CONN (896-2666) or email us at email@example.com.