TwoConnect helps you leverage the BizTalk Server platform to provide true HIPAA integration allowing HIPAA data to be easily integrated into your internal claims processing and adjudication systems. By delivering HIPAA processing solutions to dozens of healthcare customers since 1995, both payers and providers, as well as to leading claims processing and adjustication software vendors, TwoConnect has developed a thorough expertise in deploying HIPAA solutions which is second to none.
Our BizTalk HIPAA experts work closely with the Microsoft BizTalk Server Product Group and have helped a long list of healthcare customers, large and small, to automate and optimize mission-critical business processes in the healthcare industry since 1995. We help you get much more than what you get out of the box with BizTalk Server for HIPAA. We understand what you as a payer or a provider are looking for when it comes to claims processing and patient data management. Our HIPAA implementations are customized for your needs and typically include the following:
- A fully functional HIPAA API ready to integrate HIPAA 5010 and 4010 EDI data with your internal system.
- A highly effective exception handling system based on the 999 and 277 transaction sets that allow minimum visibility between the exceptions reported on inbound 999 and 277 transactions and the outbound 837 data for easy troubleshooting.
- Reporting tools that allow you to visualize all of your processed claim and patient data by EDI hierarchy or by claim number.
- An integration solution that integrates in-house claims processing with industry standard claims verification tools like Optum (old Claredi)
- A framework for easily modifying and deploying HIPAA process rules changes.
- A search engine that allows you to use multiple filters to search your HIPAA data such as by claim number, patient name, claim amount, etc